Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Let Tagged Our Friend!

Assalamu’alaikum smua...
Actually, xtau pon untuk ape ni,
But I was tagged by miss Syuhada yg cute ni..
So I kidly reply to her tagged,
And those who I tagged can tag other friends oso K!
LETS MAKE FRIENDS wit OTHERS!

Rules .
·                     You must post this rules .
·                     Each person must post 11 thing about themselves in their journal .
·                     Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post . And create new questions for the people tou tagged to answer.
·                     You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post .
·                     Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her
·                     No tags back .
·                     No stuff in the tagging section about ' You are tagged if you read this' you legitimately ( a.k.a really , trust , with all honesty ) have to tag 11 people.


Me This Girl .
·                     Nama diberi Nur Huda bt Abdul Rahim
·                     Dilahirkan di Pahang  pada tanggal 6 Okt 1989
·                     Anak sulong dari 4 orang adek-beradek.
·                     Orang yang paling saya sayang ialah MAK ABAH saya.
·                     Saya sangat suke makan!!!! Full stop!
·                     Wanna live happily and peacefully with my L0veLY Family.
·                     Love Kpop!
·                     Seorang yang  PEMALU kot! Maybe....=D
·                     Love being single ( for now )
·                     Family first is my Principe.
·                     Love to make friends.
Quetions from Miss Syuhada

* Your nick name is?
Just call me huda

* your status is?
Unmarried yet! hahaha

* Who is your loved ones?
Is? I want many, coz i love my EMAK, ABAH and ADEK-ADEK (too greedy)

* Which country you would like to visit the most?
Makkah insyaALLAh---amin!!!!

* Have you ever feels like wanna give up of something? 
Sometime, but quickly recover and getting more strength through my parent support.

* What is your hobby?
Cooking and Reading (but most of de time I’m playing computer game =D)

* Have you ever eat lasagna? delicious right ^^
YA! LOVE IT!!!!

* Your dream car is?
ToyotA CAmRy

* full house or personal taste is better?
Both are my favourite! Can I choose both? If not, I might choose personal taste.

* Your ambition is?
Too many! This time around I hope I can be a nutritionist

* What types of things should always be in your handbag/bagpack?
Pen and pieces of paper for me to write when I’m getting bored, my purse, phone, snacks (I’m getting hungry easily) hahaha=D

Quetions from Me

  

* What is your name called among your family members?

* What is your favourite colour?

* One word that can describe you is .......?

* What are your most favourite and least favourite foods?

* What is your biggest fear, except for spiders?

* Favorite animal to have as a pet?

* Do you have any phobias?

* How many languages can you speak and what are they?

* Name 5 of the most important things in your life?

* What music do you listen to the most?

* If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?

And tagged


Zettynara

No comments: