Pages

Saturday, January 09, 2010

realize

've come to realise that...
1. I've come to realize that my hair:
takes forever to dry.....

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
I tend so talk so fast that I don't pronounce the end of words properli. Habit thanks to the way my mum talks. I tend to move my hands alot. To CONFUSE YOU! wakaka

4. I've come to realize that all I really need:
Are my friends & family =)..... oh and Youtube. Who needs tv? wakaka

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
some things in life. But gained also.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
My friends are =( and there isn't anything I can do about it........ also when I drop rice into my keyboard! N walking bare feet in the kitchen......

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
I become a little violent lol.... unintentionally from the flying hugs. I like to kiss my girlfriends too cz I jus love them XD

8. I've come to realize that money:
isn't everything.

9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
I will be even shorter o_O!!!

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
Lindy Tsang =) The clumsy girl that will fall and get back up again.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
on a super nerd!

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
a few days ago watchin Fated to Love You =( wAS so sad man....

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
has IMMENSE games...... that i suck on

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
I always ask myself whether I need to pee or not...o_O

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
I always ask myself whether I need to pee or not again

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
whether I need to pee >< Man.. u guys don't need to know dis but that's what I'm thinkin.

17. I've come to realize that my life:
I'm happy with =) I appreciate everything around me. Do you?

18. I've come to realize that my favorite drink is:
Green tea! easy!

19. I've come to realize that today I will:
go back to Belfast =(

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
Go to bed smiling about my awesome trip back in England hehe

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
probably sleep in since this trip has drained me.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
do pottery! want to make a bowl or a cup or something. ..... I also want to experience different things. travel =)

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
Km cz I'm making her! If she doesnt, she isn't a good friend!!!!!!!!! *rawr! peer pressure* wakaka jk!

24. I've come to realize relationships are:
between 2 people only. Should be. Always be.

25. I've come to realize that love:
If its meant to be, its meant to be. If two people are meant to be together, they will hold hands and overcome obstables.

26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
are the most hilarious, weird, unique people ever. Treats me so well...=) u no who u r.

27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
are very like me! Clumsy and silly! But all of you are so cute and caring!

28. I've come to realize food is:
the best ofc!

29. I've realized this summer was:
Great ofc =)

30. I've come to realize heartbreak:
makes you stronger

31. I've come to realize that the last person i liked:
is still somebody I like =P

32.I've come to realize that my brother(s):
IS IMMENSELY spoilt and annoying but oh how I love him so.

33. I've come to realize that crying:
makes those that care about me sad...


34. I've come to realize that death:
isn't the end.

35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
You are bound to catch it off me. Takes me forever to recover.

36. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
I tend to do these tags..... in krazy oclock hours.

No comments: